Monday, July 6, 2009

Stampin Up Jolliest Time of the Year

This is the fifth card out of six. Glenda A did the design for me, thank you so much Glenda! I only changed two things in her design, I wanted to use up my ribbon (I don't have any red and white gingham and didn't want to take hers) and I added another snowflake. She did a beautiful job. There are for sure TWO different Christmas card classes. The first set is July 15 OR 16 and the second set is July 22 OR 23. Both classes are $15.00each AND you need to bring your own adhesive. I supply paper, ink, stamps, glue dots etc. but no tape. IF you are wanting to use roller tape I do have it but its $4.00 a roll. I already have 4 people for the 15th and 3 for the 22. There will be a door prize and 2 mini prizes! Now I get to play and do a couple of card challenges! Hmmm I wonder if Glenda will design the sixth card, lol!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Dawn, I like the white trim and ribbon. Five out six eh? You have her aced. With all my puttering around with the snowman I have managed to create five cards (three of which are versions of the red card). So I have a good start of this years cards. Looking forward to the class.

    ReplyDelete