Tuesday, August 18, 2009

cuttlebug

I got a cuttlebug! Yippee!! So this card was done for the stamptv technique challenge of inking your cuttlebug image. The stamp is an inkadinkado stamp from Michaels and the cuttlebug embossing folder is bird call. For a tutorial on how to do the inking go here. This card was also for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge to use olive, red, black and one other neutral, which for me is white. To go to the challenge you can go here. Awesome two challenges in one card, I am getting better. I still am unsure if I like inking up the cuttlebug folder but I do like the embossed images! Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, really turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo gorgeous!! I love those image with that CB background!! I can never find just the right "thing" to go with it!! :) TFS!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty!! Well done on the technique and the color challenge!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete