Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pay it Forward

I was visiting my favorite blogs this morning and came across this Pay it Forward sign on The Stamped Smiles Blog by Vicki (basement stamper) here and thought I'd share it with you. So I've decided to take up the challenge and pay it forward to five people but like Vicki I'm doing it a little different. I'll be picking out 5 people who leave comments on either my blog, Paper Craft Planet Page here or my Stamp TV page here If you receive something from me it would be nice if you in turn pass something onto someone else. In other words pay it forwards. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this!! It's so nice to see other crafters just sharing what they love and reaching out to someone else....I absolutley LOVE it!! I also wanted to thank you for your words and stopping by my blog...it means so much to me!! HUGS!!! Have fun paying it forward...it feels so good!! :)

    ReplyDelete