Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Haunting we will go!

Glenda and I had another stamp-n-play date yesterday where we were going to do a Michelle Zindorf card however, Glenda suggested instead of a card why not a framed picture! Here is what we were going to do which was just too cute. The Picture was so much easier to do than to PHOTO. Man is it has to photograph with glass, lol! I took Michelle Zindorf's advise and unmounted my wheel haunting. Its so much easier to stamp with than to wheel!
Stamps:House of haunts, haunting, halloween backgrounds, Inkadinkado (largest bat)
Paper: Whisper white
Ink: apricot appeal, pumpkin pie, dusty durango, elegant eggplant, basic, black, going gray
Other: white gel pen, chills and thrills rub-ons.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you added the spider web and some white bats. Looks real cool. It is a great fun type picture for Halloween. Glad we did them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! Lady, this is just truly AWESOME!! I adore how you've done this!!! You rock lady!!

    ReplyDelete