Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Trees

I got to play yesterday, I had an extra stamp-n-play date! So this is one of the cards we did. We saw this card on stampTV and love it so much we did a similar card. Geri does incredible cards take a look at her gallery! We didn't have the same tree (and we thought we had enough trees, ha!!) and just couldn't get the snow the same but we tried and I think did a good job. The background is different, I just love my new embossing folder! We added glitter and snowflakes and voila.
Stamps: Local Rubber King
Paper: Whisper white, brilliant blue, ballet blue(snowflakes)
Ink: Basic black, bashful blue, ballet blue, brilliant blue
Other: cuttlebug embossing folder, MS snowflake punch, brads, ribbon, shimmer paint/alcohol mist
The snows suppose to leave today for at least a while! Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Dawn!! What a really GORGEOUS creation!! I love the pretty blue sky, your tree image and your yummy ribbon!! ;) TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Dawn. Really photographed well, almost as pretty as in real life. Was super fun as usual.

    ReplyDelete