Sunday, November 22, 2009

Faux window

This is a card I did for a faux window challenge at stamp tv found here. I went a little further than the tutorial since I added curtains, lol! My stamp was so large it took up the entire card and I couldn't get it to look right so I added curtains and voila, it looks great!
Stamp: Peddler's Pack Stampworks
Paper: textured wild wasabi, garden green dp, whisper white, basic black
Ink: Brilliant blue, real red, garden green, blush blossom.
Other: clear embossing powder, versamark pen, snow writer snow

3 comments:

  1. Great card Dawn, and yes those curtains are perfect for the window. Good thinking! Love that blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! How stinkin' adorable!! Love this!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - how cute - I LOVE it! Karen

    ReplyDelete