Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Robin's gift

These gorgeous Christmas trees were made by my very talented husband Robin! He hand drew the words, traced them onto the wood and cut them out with a scroll saw. He started last January, February, March took the spring and summer off and then started again last month. Believe me he spent hours and hours in the garage cutting them! He cut wood for the presents and wrapped them, he bent the metal for the sled and stamped the base for the skirt of the tree! He's been finishing up his trees and I've been finishing pj's, ornaments, and a photo album. I might be done by 12am Christmas Day, LOL!! I'm hoping to be able to do cards again by Boxing Day so I like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



1 comment:

  1. Oh is he not talented or what??? He did a marvellous job. Great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete