Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kids

Sometimes I feel like this lady, fabulous stamp by Rubbernecker! There is a sentiment on the stamp I just masked it out, it reads "When I woke up I had one nerve left, & now you're getting on it..." I made this card for a friend who's having kid issues, lol, this card is perfect. Its also perfect for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and that was to use Distressing This could be anything, distressed colours, ink distressing, tearing, paper edge distressing - it's up to you! SOOO I am not really good at distressing but my image is completely distressed, so that is my distressing!! I am taking this "its up to you" literally. I love the sentiment I added because its sooo true. I was completely normal before I had kids, well almost, ok not so much.
Stamps: Rubbernecker One Nerve, sentiment inkadinkadoo
Paper: chocolate chip, Stampin up dp hostess pack apricot appeal, whisper white
Ink: Apricot appeal, blush blossom, close to cocoa, ruby red
Other: ribbon, brads, cuttlebug label 3, cuttlebug argyle embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny. You certainly know how to be humerous. Love it!!!!! Really like that Cuttlebug Label 3.

    ReplyDelete