Monday, April 12, 2010

Sweet Pea book mark

I made a thinking of you card and posted it yesterday, this is the bookmark that will go with it. Before I give it away I'll laminate it but I took the photos before laminating since its easier to photograph without the shine. This flower is in the same set as the large bouquet of sweet peas. The border punch is from MS and adds so much. The back is a stamp from Rubbernecker and is sooo true! I didn't use an eyelet since both sides are a good side. Easy project great results!
Stamps: Flourishes Sweet Peas, Rubbernecker sentiment
Paper: basic black, whisper white
Ink: Summer sun, yoyo yellow, mellow moss
Other: ribbon, MS border and corner punch,

2 comments:

  1. Dawn, this is such an awesome bookmark!!!Love the colors an those sweet peas...fabulous. That border punch by MS is so versatile...I think I need it ;D. Thanks so much for stopping by my place I truly appreciate it :D!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sabrina - awesome work Dawn. Love that border punch!

    ReplyDelete