Thursday, May 13, 2010

Winter Bouquet

Christmas in May, yeah! Christmas is my favorite time of year! Its time to start thinking about my July Christmas card workshop so this is one possibility. I'm not really good at bows and I don't really like this one but it'll do. This card is for two challenges the first one being Flourishes Christmas/sketch challenge for the month of May. The stamp I used was quite large, a smaller stamp does come in the set but the image is also smaller and I wanted the larger flower. The second is a colour challenge for StampTV using black/white/gray. Awesome combination!

Stamp: Flourishes winter bouquet
Paper:basic black, whisper white, basic gray
Ink: basic black
Other: prisma markers gray (they have a set that has 9 shades of gray in it, I used 10%, 20% and 30% gray), diamond stickles, cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, stmapin up perfect dots embossing folder, MS snowflake punch, spellbinders standard and petite scallop circle, pearls, stampin up photo corner punch, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment