Thursday, June 10, 2010

Holiday workshop

I'm playing around with different Christmas stamps for a Christmas in July workshop. I LOVE this stamp set, the reindeer and elves are ok but I adore the snowmen!! This would be a VERY fast card, I would pre-emboss the backgrounds, what do you think, too easy? I did this card for the stampTV Friday Christmas challenge to do a mostly white card. I love the hint of ballet blue!
Stamp: Stampin up Holiday Lineup
Paper: shimmer white, whisper white, ballet blue
Ink: craft ballet blue
Other: clear embossing powder, MS snowflake border punch, cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, cuttlebug candycane embossing folder, snowflake brad, ribbon, punched snowflakes from MS snowflake punch

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Dawn, love the layered embossed background! This card would look great with a tree image, or a window type scenery image also done in blue and the card more square. Actually the possibilities are endless, but think your snowmen are quite wonderful as you have them. Just my mind went a racing -lol!
    Love Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete