Monday, July 5, 2010

Christmas in July

This is the first of the 6 cards we will be doing in July! There will be two workshops, the first set on Wednesday July 21 OR Thursday July 22 or a combination of both days. Remember you're doing 9 cards and it takes more than 1 hour to do this! The second workshop will be the following week with another 9 cards, Wednesday July 28 and/or Thursday July 29.

Stamps: Stampin up Scenic Season
Paper: brilliant blue, whisper white
Ink: brilliant blue, clear embossing powder
Other: ribbon, EK snowflake corner punch, stickles

2 comments:

  1. Well ,I certainly like this card so you are off to great start. I will come Wed and if I do not get done will finish on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Dawn, love the corners, the blue and the trees. It will be perfect for a workshop card. I actually replied last night but the comment is not showing up so guess I did something wrong. When I first looked at it tonight it said one comment, but when I accessed this screen there was no comment to be seen. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete