Friday, July 9, 2010

gifts of Christmas

Here is the last of the three cards we'll be doing Wednesday July 21/22. With the cuttlebug/wizard/bigshot, whatever cutting machine you have cards can be so fast and yet elegant. I LOVE my cuttlebug, the backgrounds are just too cute; add some pearls and ribbon and you're done. I've entered this into an inspirational challenge at stamptv and I've taken the gold and sprigs of holly as my inspiration for this card.

Stamp: Stampin Up Gifts of Christmas
Paper: gold, whisper white
Ink: gold
Other: pearls, ribbon, sizzix embossing folder snowflakes, Spellbinders label 4, spellbinders shapeabilities pendant, gold embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, it is so CAS, yet so very elegant. Love the border shapeablities pendant. Wow, looking forward to making it!

    ReplyDelete