Sunday, September 19, 2010

Christmas Bells

I finally got my Christmas order of Stampin Up and am working on cards for the workshop. Yes Tanis I'm thinking of you! I saw this card and absolutely LOVED it! I wish I had seen it before I placed my order, I guess I'll have to order again. The Stampin Up Petals a Plenty embossing folder is gorgeous! This one is still very good but for Christmas the Petals a Plenty is much better, it makes such a nice background. This stamp set is from the Holiday mini catalogue and I'll be making more Christmas cards with it. But tomorrow I'll be showing you one of the new Doodle Pantry releases they are gorgeous!
Stamps: Stampin Up Bells and Boughs, Season's Greetings
Paper: whisper white, real red
Ink: real red
Other: Le Plumme markers, red stickles, ribbon, classic/scallop spellbinders circles, Stampin Up finial press E/F

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Dawn, love how you did the embossed background and of course that Merry Christmas stamp is simply wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! The embossed background is great especially with the color! I cannot wait for your workshop and I think I have someone else that wants to come but I will let you know when the dates are set :)

    ReplyDelete