Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Glitter Tree

A neighbour's visiting sister came over last week, we made Christmas cards and this was one of them. On a side note we added red and diamond stickles but the only green I had was glitter glue. I've thrown it out, its watery and isn't nearly a 10th as good as stickles. It just doesn't hold its shape but we still had a great time creating with lots of sparkle and got to play with new stamps! I've entered this into ABC challenge g is for glitter, with lots of glitter on this card, and Mark's Finest Papers is challenging you to make a Christmas card.

Stamp: Inkadinkado Artistic Holiday
Paper: whisper white, gold
Ink: versamark
Other: gold embossing powder, stickles red and diamond, green glitter glue, spellbinders label 4, stampin up perfect dots, ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty glittery card! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glittered dots and the ribbon is one of my favorites. To bad the glittery glue doesn't work that good;I find that holds true with Distress Stickles, so maybe the glittered glue could be used in place of Distressed stickles?? But then, how often do you want to distress glitter.

    I'm babbling, love your card.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!! This glitter tree is just amazing girl!! I love the elegance look of the image too!! STUNNING!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work with this sparkly Christmas tree! What an exquisite card, Dawn!

    A fabulous addition to the Friends of Speedy the Cat's holiday card challenge!! Thank you for playing along and sharing your wonderful work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful tree image.....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love this tree! Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete