Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

LOL the inside says Make it Stop! Merry Christmas. Isn't this guy cute, with the snow background you don't need anything else. I've entered this into Critter Sketch which is a sketch and colour challenge. I took over a dozen photos and I don't think I captured the true colour of the card. I used Stampin Up concord crush (deep purple) and taken with teal. I've also entered Catch the Bug Challenge which is anything goes, Papertake weekly which is red and green must not be seen, Sew Many Cards which is to use snowflakes and Secret Crafter which is Christmas.

Stamps: Bugaboo stamps, Stampin Up serene snowflakes, Stampendous let it snow
Paper: Concord crush, taken with teal, whisper white
Ink: craft white, concord crush, taken with teal, pumpkin pie, close to cocoa, basic black
Other: diamond stickles, white embossing powder, ribbon, classic/scallop oval spellbinders, MS snowflake border punch (I use the snowflakes that are punched)
Paper:

6 comments:

  1. What a darling snowman!! LOVE that snowflake background too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute card Dawn! Love that snowman!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card, love all the snowflakes. Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for taking the time to enter our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo. Hope to see you for our new ‘Winter Wonderland’ challenge which has just begun. Maybe another chance to use this fantastic snowman (I used it and three of the others this week)
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty coloring and I love all the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete