Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet Heart

These ants are so my favorite and this set is adorable! You get the sweet heart candy, a happy face, phrases, AND 2 different images of the ants carrying the sweet heart candy. I printed the ants off twice so I could pop up the sweet heart. This is my type of valentine card, I'm definitely not a traditionalist. I've entered this into the Scrapbooker's Paradise for the sketch, Charisma Cardz which is valentine, Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge which is valentine but not red or pink, CES Challenge which is bold and bright and Paper Playtime which Doodle Pantry is one of the Sponsors!

Stamp: Doodle Pantry Heart Candy Ants
Paper: basic black, whisper white
Ink: lavender lace
Other: cuttlebug heart embossing folder, spellbinder labels 15, ribbon, classic/scallop oval, brads, prisma markers

8 comments:

  1. AWW!! Now these images make me smile!! I love your layout here and coloring Dawn!! So sweet!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your background cuttlebug heart embossing folder is wonderful, perfect for valentines or love. The off set hearts on the diamond shape looks great. Wonderful card Dawn.

    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun image and I love the hearts (they remind me of those sweetheart sweets lol) thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hearts are precious! Very well done! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Valentine/Love challenge at Charisma this week. Good Luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ant! Too cute!
    Mama LoveBug from Lovebug Creations
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete