Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mr. Fix-it

This was my husband's birthday card. Its a Just Inklined stamp and sooo funny! Robin's a much better Mr. Fix-it than this guy but it was too funny to resist. Here's the inside..
I love Ethel too, she cracks me up! I've entered this card into Catch The Bug Challenge , Digi's With Attitude! and Papertake Weekly all are anything goes, Fussy and Fancy Fridays embossing, Stamp Something use a digi

Stamps: Just Inklined Diy King, Rubbernecker Ethel with coffee cup, sentiment computer generated
Paper: Stampin Up Cherry cobbler, ballet blue, whisper white
Ink: none
Other: prisma markers, Stampin Up chaulks, tag corner punch, modern label punch and crystal effects, cuttlebug d'vine swirls embossing folder, reflections brads

2 comments:

  1. Too, too funny! Love the image and being married to a MR. Fix it makes it even more so.. Adore the inside of the card, well done!! Really like the floor, I assume you made it and it wasn't part of the stamp. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWHAA!! HAA!! I just LOVE this!! Reminds me of the weekend I just had re-doing the bathroom!! oiy!! Your coloring looks brilliant Dawn!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete