Monday, May 16, 2011

Sorry Dad

Isn't this little guy just adorable! Normally Clear Dollar Stamps new release is on the 15th but this month today is the lucky day. I love humour and the sentiments that come with this guy are so perfect. I made this card for my Dad's 80th birthday. He always stresses that he wants no presents, nothing, because he has everything so the inside of the card says
I'm going to print off some of the dollars then shred them and glue them to the inside. Thank goodness they don't look real it might give my dad a heart attack!
I LOVE the paper I used for the front, its actually all wallpaper except for the paper with the goat on it, way too cool. IRL it looks like hide and the colours match my goat. I printed the goat twice and then cut him out and popped him up.
Go on over and take a look at all the new releases as well as what the other DT's have made. I've entered this card into:
Corrosive Challenge: birthday card
Paper Sundaes: birthday card
One Stitch At a Time: anything goes
Crafty Purple Frog: monochromatic
Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge: anything goes
Stamp Something: anything goes

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Goat
Paper: whisper white, wallpaper
Ink: none
Other: prisma markers, stampin up chaulk, ribbon and ticket corner punch, EK success lattice punch, pearls

10 comments:

  1. I just love how you did an inside and backside too Dawn. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Dawn!!! I bet that does look cool with the textured wallpaper!! Dad is going to love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! I love it!!!! My kind of card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really super Dawn, your colouring on the goat is just excellent and the wallpaper makes everything pop and come together. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, and bound to get a smile too!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card - I loooove it - so funny!!!


    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!

    hugs
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny, love the saying on the inside! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe this is super cute...thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx
    p.s I have candy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous & adorable.
    Thank you so much for joining us at CPF Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete