Friday, February 10, 2012

Last of the Scrapbook pages

Here are the last of the scrapbook pages. For September I just put leaves on the page. I found the leaves (they are material) while out walking one day. 

I used the Martha Stewart web punch as the border and added Stampin up Halloween rub on stickers


The background on this is a blue paper covered with a vellum that has swirls. I added some snowflakes and dollar store baby buttons.


I  had originally thought I would stamp and colour an image for all of the months, thank goodness I didn't because it took long enough creating the pages without colouring images, lol!




1 comment:

  1. Oh look at you all ready to go with your pages and all you've got to do is add the photos!! I love them all!! The leaves are awesome and I love the last page with the elf image!! SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete