Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Scrapbook Calendar

My stamping pal and I each created a scrapbook calendar for a baby. So I've posted the first 4 months   of the calendar. I used one sheet of vellum sentiments for the whole calendar, the sayings fit so nicely. I printed the tag on the computer, very simple.

 I had seen a clock like the one below and had to recreate it. Its so true for a baby... eat, sleep, poop, repeat, that's all they seem to do!

I kept the scrapbook pretty simple.

The background paper is actually wallpaper (its hard to see but it almost has a marble look to it) and the giraffe and diaper pins are from the dollar store. I used the marble stamp on the blue paper so it matched the wallpaper. 

 More to follow tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh and weren't they fun to do. Love yours Dawn! I need another one for late summer but it would have to be from August to August. Ahh crafting, always something to do!

    ReplyDelete