Sunday, December 1, 2013

Surprise

Good Afternoon! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving/Shopping weekend. I showed you Doodle Pantry's new release (at least the stamp I got to play with) in my previous post. Well today starts Doodle Pantry Digital challenge #41 and if you use a Doodle Pantry image you receive this adorable Goose Me for free!
I printed her out 3 times to cut out the goose and box, just the box, just the bow on top and the box lid. Here's a close-up.
Drop on by Doodle Pantry's challenge #41 (anything goes) and create! You still have until December 3 to shop for 40% off, check out the great sale and have fun!
I'm entering this into:
2 Sisters Challenge: anything goes
SweetPea Stampers: lots of texture

Stamps: Doodle Pantry Goose Me, Impression Obsession Swirls
Paper: cherry cobbler, whisper white, reflections purple and yellow
Ink: strawberry slush
Other: prisma markers, pearls, stickles, doily and corner dies, stampin up designer label punch, clear embossing powder

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Dawn!! Love how you've popped it up for dimension with layers!! Great colors too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this image so much and just love your cheerful colors your chose. I'm a bright colored and summery kinda gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!! I love all your layers and dies and the layers of the goose are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular card, Dawn! Love the rich colors and your fabulous design and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous yet cute, cute! Love the colour combo and the terrific design!

    ReplyDelete