Friday, July 18, 2014

JJ Merry Christmas

Woohoo day 7 of the Bugaboo Christmas in July challenge and I finished the challenge! Today's challenge is Starts with C, so I used the freebie from Bugaboo called JJ Merry Christmas.
I'm entering this into:
Catch the Bug: Christmas in July
Graph'it colouring challenge: Christmas colours
Jellypark Challenges: Christmas in July
Sister Act Card Challenge: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo JJ Merry Christmas
Paper: cherry cobbler, dp paper, whisper white
Ink: none
Other: stampin up/copic alcohol markers, stampin up petals aplenty embossing folder, oval punches, deckle trimmer, ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Great job Dawn!!! Love the sketch and the paper that you used! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I saw you won one of the prize packages. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dawn, Love all your Christmas in July cards! You have won my image for the hop- contact me at sserrano22@live.com so I can email you your image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card
    Thanks for joining us at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Christmas-colours Challenge
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card, Dawn! Love your design and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous Christmas card Dawn, love the image and design!

    ReplyDelete