Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Ants in my Pants

Good morning, this week Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Operation Write Home and they have a fantastic sketch to use.
I used Doodle Pantry's new ant stamp (my absolute favourite little guys) Ants in my Pants. I printed off the coloured version and then used prisma pencils to augment the shading.

Doodle Pantry also offers 9 different stamps where a portion of the proceeds go to Operation Write Home.  Drop on by Operation Write Home and give their sketch challenge a try. If you use a digital image you can enter our Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge too! Good luck and happy stamping.
I'm entering this into:
Crafting from the Heart: anything goes
Craft Your Passion: anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: anything goes
Sisters of Craft: anything goes

Stamp: Doodle Pantry Ants in my Pants
Paper: early espresso, whisper white, Doodle Pantry DP paper
Ink: none
Other: spellbinder rectangle deckle

10 comments:

  1. Aaaaah just love it Dawn , great image and clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute....I wish I had partaken in the OWH challenge. I love those pants and what you did with the sketch. I need to go back and revisit that image...so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me a chuckle! So cute, fun and perfect take on the sketch. Plus your design rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn this is really cute, and I love that you accented the already colored image with the pencils. I really love the textured look to the little square pieces you have on the side too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dawn...this is going right up there with one of my favorites. I love the layout, and especially how you used the designer paper along the edge like that. I am going to have to steal, er, I mean CASE this! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fun card. Great image and for a good cause. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny card!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Monica-Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft monthly challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes for March challenge #3
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt x

    ReplyDelete