Saturday, June 6, 2015

Java, Java, Java


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its an anything goes challenge. I created a card that I absolutely believe in, lol I love you Stella!
I used Bugaboo's Stella Peeker - Magical Substance, printed it off twice so I could pop up the coffee mug. Drop on by Catch the Bug and give their challenge a try you could win gorgeous stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Through the Purple Haze: use bright colours
Love Rubberstamps: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Stella Peeker-Magical Substance
Paper: whisper white, cherry cobbler, pixie pink
Ink: none
Other: fancy fan embossing folder, prisma/copic markers, spellbinders, ribbon, rhinestones, deckle trimmer


6 comments:

  1. My family knows better than to talk to before I've got my first cup in the morning, so yup, I get this sentiment! Great layout for this fun image and sentiment, nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tone on tone...white and pinkish purple card. Gotta love Stella! I'm not that way in the morning regarding coffee, but there are so many people that are....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, to funny! Thanks for playing along with Loves Rubber Stamps this time around!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, that is soooo funny! I LOVE that sentiment! So gotta have it!! Thanks so much for joining us this week for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Loves Rubberstamps. We're so glad you did! Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Dawn, I love Stella. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze this time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT xxx
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete