Sunday, November 29, 2015

Snow Buddies


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch! 
I printed Bugaboo's Scene it - Snowmen Fun twice so I could pop up their hats, otherwise I kept it pretty simple...my favourite type of card!
Drop on by Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch and give the sketch a try. You can enter our Catch the Bug Colour Challenge here as well as everything in Bugaboo's store is 50% off!


I'm entering this into:
My Time to Craft: Let is snow
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Winter Wonderland: add some sparkle and bling
Crafty Ribbons: Frosty Christmas

Stamps: Bugaboo Scene it - Snowmen Fun, Amy R Stamps sentiment
Paper: midnight muse, whisper white
Ink: none
Other: prisma/copic markers, ribbon, snowflake border punch, modern label punch, frost morning embossing folder, stickles, rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card beautiful colours and cute image, thanks for joining in at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card beautiful detail, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this image and I love your card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete