Saturday, September 17, 2016

Ice Cream Dog

Good morning and welcome to another Saturday challenge at Catch the Bug this one is a Bingo challenge!
I chose to use the border, texture and metal for my card and printed Bugaboo's Ice Cream Dog out twice to pop up the ice cream and his nose. The bone on top is metal and I used two paw prints as my border. The background is bone and paw printed embossing folder. 
Drop on by Catch the Bug and give the challenge a try, you could win fantastic stamps!
AND
So it might be time to buy some stamps!!
I'm entering this into:
Crafting with Friends: anything goes
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Simply Create Too: pink and brown

Stamps: Bugaboo Ice Cream Dog, Stampin up sentiment
Paper: shimmer brown, cream, whisper white, stamp up dp
Ink: soft suede
Other: prisma/copic markers, pearls, bone and paw print embossing folder, bone brad, paw border punch, deckle trimmer


3 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute! I really like the paw border detail and image. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp image and it has made my must have list. Your card is adorable and wonderfully coloured.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete