Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Elf Peeker


Good morning, I hope everyone had a great Halloween! There was no snow here and the kids had a blast. With Halloween past its on to Christmas and Jodie has created the most adorable Elf Peeker!
I printed the Elf twice, coloured him with copic markers and popped up his head. Then I framed him like he is peeking out a window. Drop on by Catch the Bug because the some DT created some fantastic cards with this Elf Peeker! If you like him you have a week to buy him at 50% off which is a great deal!
I'm entering this into:
Crafting from the Heart: anything goes
Inspiration Destination: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Elf Peeker, stampin up sentiment
Paper: basic black, whisper white, shimmer white
Ink: none
Other copic markers, softly falling snow embossing folder, ribbon, rhinestone, snowflake die, sakura glitter gel pen

5 comments:

  1. Oh good for you, I am still trying to think of how I am going to display him. He is wonderful isn't he! Love your take!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... I am in love with this card Dawn!! Super cute image and fabulous lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun image, thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute! Your colouring is wonderful, and I love the falling snow embossing!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 305 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete