Sunday, November 6, 2016

Scuba Sheep

Good morning, today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring 613 Avenue Create and their theme is anything goes. I made a birthday card for a friends grandson who is turning 1 (Halloween all three of them, Mom, Dad and son, went as scuba divers) so this card was a natural! I used Doodle Pantry's Scuba Sheep & Ant. They are going to love it!
 Drop on by 613 Avenue Create and give their challenge a try! If you use a digital stamp you can enter our challenge AIMPDC#23 as well! Happy crafting!
I'm entering this into:
Alphabet Challenge: recipe (diagonal (sentiment, digi, embossing))
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Cards Galore Encore: November anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper: anything goes
Crafting with Attitude: anything goes

Stamps: Doodle Pantry Scuba Sheep & Ant, computer generated sentiment
Paper: basic black, whisper white, pacific point, bashful blue, dp paper
Ink: pacific point
Other: prisma/copic markers, crimper, cloud embossing folder, oval punch

4 comments:

  1. I love that image...I've used it several times. Ahhh..1 year old. My grandson has a first birthday the first of January. Perfect paper for the water. You card made me giggle today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cute card and I love how you created the waves! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Doodle Pantry image and I love the background you created for it. Fab. card Dawn.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, it really made me smile, thanks and thank you for sharing it with us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete