Saturday, December 10, 2016

Gertrude - Tinsel in a Tangle


Good morning, I hope everyone survived Holiday Chaos, it really was chaotic! Today's theme is to Make Us Laugh! I printed Bugaboo's Gertrude - Tinsel in a Tangle twice so I could pop up her nose, glass and moose slipper, lol! Bugaboo's Christmas Sale 50% off is still in full swing and if you want stamps now is the time to buy!
 
Today is the last Saturday Challenge of 2016, we're taking a Christmas Break and will be back Jan 7 for new challenges! I'll be back with Sunday's Stella Sketch!

I'm entering this into:
Crafty Calendar: Christmas Time
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Creative Corner: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Gertrude - Tinsel in a Tangle
Paper: cherry cobbler, whisper white
Ink: none
Other: copic markers, softly falling embossing folder, rhinestones, ribbon, modern label punch

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying my best not to get my tinsel in a tangle! adorable card with a super perfect message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful..
    Thank you so much for playing with brown sugar challengee..hope to see you again..
    Hugs,
    Roshini, DT
    https://roshinicrafts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! fantastic card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colouring Dawn, how did you do her glasses? Love the dimensional touches.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete