Saturday, February 4, 2017

Make It Snappy Ornament Moose

Good morning! Its the first Saturday of the month so that means its an anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug! I need a lot of Christmas cards so I create them all year long. This adorable Bugaboo is Make It Snappy Ornament Moose. I popped up his head, hoof and ornaments, I just LOVE his eyes!
Take a look at what the other DT created and then join in the fun, you could win fantastic stamps!

I'm entering this into:
ABC Christmas Challenge: C is for Creatures and D is for Dimension
Sweet Stampin Christmas: anything goes Christmas
A Snowflake's Promise: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Make It Snappy Ornament Moose, Stampin Up Sentiment
Paper: whisper white, midnight muse, cherry cobbler
Other: snowflake border die, frosty morning embossing folder, rhinestones


5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Dawn, the image is such fun, this really made me smile and got my day off to a good start 😍❤

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a gorgeous reindeer, this cutie made me smile too! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CASS.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, totally wonderful colouring and great image. What more can one ask for! Love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card, Dawn. I love your embossed background and the cute moose....thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this month,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Hope to see you again in March.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete