Sunday, September 24, 2017

Bugaboo Sunbonnet Christmas Tree


Good morning, today starts a new Stella Says Sketch, my favourite of challenge! Its my favourite because I don't have to come up with a sketch and the card goes so much faster!
I'm back into Christmas cards so I used Bugaboo's Sunbonnet Christmas Tree and popped up her bonnet. 
You have two weeks to enter the challenge and you could win fantastic stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge: anything goes optional theme for a male

Stamps: Bugaboo Sunbonnet Christmas Tree, stampin up sentiment
Paper: night of navy, whisper white, dp paper
Other: copic markers, snowflake die, oval punch, sakura glitter pen, rhinestones, stickles


4 comments:

  1. so cute! Thanks for sharing with us.
    ~Janis
    The Merry Christmas Challenge, Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge Blog.

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color choices. Beautiful! Thanks for playing! janice LNNS dt

    ReplyDelete