Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Winners Set


I hope everyone enjoyed the challenges of  Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos 2017! This is one of the stamps from the winners set Goofy Snowmen Set!

 I just love his eyes, so cute! Drop on by Bugaboo and take a look at the new releases they're amazing and 50% for the entire week!
I'm entering this into:
Incy Wincy Designs: silver/gold
Simon Says: Christmas/winter



Stamp: Bugaboo Goofy Snowmen Set, CC Designs sentiment
Paper: soft suede, whisper white, gold, gold/silver striped
Other: copic makers, ribbon, sakura glitter pen, tiny dots embossing folder, frosty morning embossing folder

10 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS Dawn! I love all the gold and that image is super cute!
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn I saw your card over at Bugaboo and I'm due to comment on Sweet Sketch Wednesday's blog and I saw you used my sketch thank you your card looks amazing and I love the image you used. Don't forget to add the sketch to your posting to be eligible to win. Great card.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped gold-silver background. Love how you colored your image, tying it in with your color motif. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Use Silver & Gold Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww just love your goofy snowman Dawn, made me smile ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this wonderful, wonderful card. The colour scheme is perfect and the image is adorable.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun adorable card! Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us this
    challenge. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! I really love that fun sentiment ;o) Thank you for taking part in our Crafty Cardmakers Challenge! Happy crafting and merry Christmas to you and yours, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete