Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Holiday Chaos 2017 Day 5

Good morning today is Day 5 of Holiday Chaos and its a photo theme!
I LOVE humour and this is my favourite challenge! I created a card with Scene It Santa and Friends and added a funny sentiment. I love the looks on their faces like they just can't believe it, lol!

Join in the fun for a day or each day to win fantastic stamps and see great inspiration!
I'm entering this into:
A Snowflakes Promise: anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge: Santa is coming to town
Tuesday Throwdown: Christmas Scene

Stamp: Bugaboo Scene It Santa and Friends, computer generated sentiment
Paper: basic black, whisper white, cherry cobbler
Other: copic markers, perfect polka dots embossing folder, sakura gel glitter pen, oval punches



3 comments:

  1. Dawn! I am in love with this card! The characters look absolutely dumbfounded that YOU (or whomever you send this gem to) is on the naughty list! Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great digi and a fab sentiment too!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and wonderful colouring. The sentiment is pepfect!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete