Friday, February 22, 2019

All Dressed Up Stamps - Gaming Boy



Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Colour Crazy and our sponsor this fortnight is 
All Dressed Up Stamps! The theme is anything goes as long as you colour it, please no pre-coloured images. I chose to use All Dressed Up Gaming Boy and made a card for my youngest son who loves gaming! I tried my hand at creating a corner in the room, very hard to see, I have to work on it AND I grabbed the wrong black marker for the floors. I usually use a much thinner one, oh well he'll never notice!


Drop on by Colour Crazy Challenges and take a look at what the other DT created and then start stamping you have Two Weeks to enter!
I'm entering this into:
The Male Room: anything male goes
Digi Choosday: anything goes

Stamps: All Dressed Up Gaming Boy
Paper: mossy meadow, midnight muse, whisper white, dp paper
Other: copic markers, chalk, deckle trimmer, tiny dots embossing folder



10 comments:

  1. Such a great male card Dawn,I find male ones so difficult. You did a great job here ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image on a nice card. Thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles Digi choosday Crafting Challenge, best of luck, hope to see you here again, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect image and design for a teenager -I think the corner(a great idea) and the floor look perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card. Amazing coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great guy card.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous guy's card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, that would also suit my son to a T. Great colouring. Fab male card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete