Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Bugaboo Boy Sitter With Dog


Good morning today is Humor Me Wednesday where we celebrate weird and wacky Holidays! I made a card to celebrate today March 3 I want you to be happy Day with Bugaboo's Boy Sitter with Dog. 
What a better way to do anything than with a dog! I made a CAS card and just popped up his legs.


Remember to come back tomorrow to celebrate Oldie But Goodies at Catch the Bug!
I'm entering this into:
Simply Create Too: anything goes/optional twist for a male
Polkadoodles: anything goes
Di's Digi Challenge: include an animal

Paper: cucumber crush, night of navy, whisper white
Other: copic markers

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I couldn't help but smile. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, this card is precious. I love the festive St Patty's colors too! This makes me happy
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully CAS and beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, that is so adorable. Love the CAS which freaks me out. Posting late again for the Friday release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet and I really love the sentiment on your card. Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us for Week 9 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now this is just so adorable and suitable for any dog lover. I know this image would suit my hubby and our puppy. Thanks for sharing at LPCF today

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable sentiment, an adorable card. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz Challenges Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card, love the image and the sentiment!
    hugs Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PaperCraft Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete