Friday, August 2, 2019

Doctor Digi's House of Stamps - Derek Clampton Dunderton


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Colour Crazy and our sponsor this fortnight is Doctor Digi's House of Stamps! The theme is anything goes as long as you colour it, please no
pre-coloured images. I chose to use Doctor Digi's Derek Clampton Dunderton for my card, I LOVE him! I created a Father's Day Card for my husband, its so him, lol!


Drop on by Colour Crazy and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping you have two weeks to create!
I'm entering this into:
Creative with Stamps: Dad or masculine

Simon Says: anything goes
Make My Monday: For a Guy any age

Stamps: Doctor Digi's Derek Clampton Dunderton
Paper: basic black, raspberry ripple, mossy meadow, whisper white
Other: copic markers, dots and stars embossing folder, deckle trimmer

6 comments:

  1. Too darn cute and so much fun! Love your sweet images and your coloring is simply amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative with Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. LOVE your coloring and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great fun card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super colouring and what man hasn't ever done air guitar at least once in his life? CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. H
    ahaha I can picture your hubby doing this. Great fun image and wonderfully coloured!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image and great card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete