Monday, September 16, 2019

Bugaboo JJ Baking


Good morning, today is Bugaboo's Anything But a Card day and I've made a recipe page! I've been working on a cookbook with all my favourite recipes to pass down and I was given the most fabulous, moist Gluten Free Carrot Cake recipe I've ever eaten! I've even incorporated a baking tip from the recipe to other GF recipes and its made them even better!


I used JJ Baking to decorate the corner of the recipe.


JJ Baking close up
Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what other Anything But a Card projects there are and then come back tomorrow for a New Release!
I'm entering this into:
Crafts Galore Encore: anything goes
Love to Craft: anything goes
The Creative Crafters: anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo JJ Baking
Other: copic markers


4 comments:

  1. Delightful fun idea. I'm going to remember this for sure. I'm going to save the gluten free carrot cake recipe too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrot cake is my FAVORITE! I don't need gluten free, but being diabetic I am always looking for tasty recipes. Your JJ is wonderful for this recipe card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute addition to your carrot cake recipe, thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Lina DT
    A Perfect Time to Craft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea - and doesn't she look cute tucked there in the bottom corner. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete