Sunday, November 24, 2019

Bugaboo Sunbonnet Candy Cane


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch!


I chose to use Bugaboo's Sunbonnet Candy Cane image for my card, I just love the Sunbonnets, and the only thing I did was pop up her hat!


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping you have two weeks to create!
I'm entering this into:
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes
Crafty Calendar: Cute and Girly
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: anything Christmas goes/optional beginning with R
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Crafty Catz: anything goes/optional spots or stripes

Stamp: Bugaboo Sunbonnet Candy Cane
Paper: mossy meadow, raspberry ripple, whisper white
Other: copic markers, stickles, MS snowflake border punch, word die, deckle trimmer

4 comments:

  1. Love this image and great colouring have that red Dp in my stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and I love how beautifully you colored her. A beautiful card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    I have a Thankful GIVEAWAY over at my blog and I would love for you stop by.
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn. Beautiful coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this card and your fabulous colouring!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete