Friday, November 22, 2019

Knitty Kitty Dachshund


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Colour Crazy and our sponsor this fortnight
is Knitty Kitty! The theme is anything goes as long as you colour it, please no pre-coloured images. You can never have too many Christmas/winter cards so I chose to use Dachshund to make another one! I tried to make his fur look layered with copic markers and added stickles to his hat. I used my new cloud stencil and grey ink to do the clouds. I sponged around the burgundy to deepen the colour and then of course transferred the red to the image, hence the placement of small snowflakes, lol! I LOVE embellishments!

Drop on by Colour Crazy and take a look at what the other DT created and then start colouring you have two weeks to create!
I'm entering this into:
Crafting by Designs: anything goes
Digi Choosday: anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge: anything Christmas goes/optional use some glitter
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper: anything goes with patterned paper

Stamp: Knitty Kitty Dachshund
Paper: shimmer white, spectrum noir white, misc dp paper
Other: copic markers, snowflake border, snowflakes, stickles 


5 comments:

  1. Dawn, this is awesome. Love your scene and great coloring as usual. I'm going to spend the weekend with my daughter since I spent time with my son last weekend. Then I will be with my cats on Thanksgiving...and go back to see my family on the weekend since I have to work Friday. So I took today off instead. My daughter and Mom are going to a craft fair tomorrow so that will be fun. ave a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, love it and the image is simply wonderful (what a princess of a dog)!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this doxie is just as precious as can be! I adore your lovely design with the wintry theme! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Christmas card,love the design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project, great colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete