Saturday, January 4, 2020

Bugaboo Snowman 003


Good morning Catch the Bug is back from Christmas vacation, I hope you had a great holiday! Today's challenge is anything goes and I chose to use Bugaboo's Snowman 003 as a Birthday card for a friend. I embossed the background with Frosty Morning embossing folder, which is my favourite, and added stickles to the snowflakes. 

Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other well rested DT created and then start stamping, you have a week to enter our challenge!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes
QKR Stampede: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Snowman 003
Paper: raspberry ripple, spectrum noir white, recollections dp paper
Other: copic markers, work die, snowflake dies, stickles


3 comments:

  1. Dawn this is adorable. Just love the pink on your embossing. Well now I see that you went from burgundy to mauve - too cool. Great coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet ittle Christmas card Dawn, I love your sky!
    Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good Luck
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 1 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete