Monday, March 16, 2020

Bugaboo Make It Snappy Floral Butterfly Thank You


Good morning, today at Catch the Bug we branch out and do Anything But a Card! I didn't go too far a field, I'm still trying to finish my birthday calendar book so just did a page,  I'm going to get this done!! I chose to use Bugaboo's Make It Snappy Floral Butterfly Thank You and I used the blank version, which I love, so I can put my own verse into it. 


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created!
I'm entering this into:
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Make It Snappy Butterfly Floral Thank You, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: basic black, spectrum noir white, regal rose, recollections dp paper
Other: copic markers, stickles, liquid pearls, petals a plenty embossing folder

5 comments:

  1. Dawn what a beautiful journal page. LOVE your rainbow of clouds this is so beautiful with that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Dawn, I need to do mine, just never seem to do it. Yours is gorgeous.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous journal page! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page. Love the image and sentiment you chose .. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge. AJ DT Angie's Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete