Saturday, November 21, 2020

Bugaboo Crabby Cat Christmas - I purred once...

 


Good morning! Today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its Bingo time!


I chose to use Bugaboo's Crabby Cat Christmas - I purred once and do the middle rows! Sentiment, Bugaboo Image, No Designer Paper AND Players choice (bling) Bugaboo Image, Ribbon 


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping! You have a week and could win fantastic stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes
Aud Sentiment: Christmas/winter + sentiment
Simon Says: Christmas

Paper: cherry cobbler, black, white
Other: copic markers, ribbon, stickles, rhinestone, word die, starburst embossing folder





3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, I love your card, It is so beautiful and cute.
    Hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colouring on the cat, super card!

    ReplyDelete