Saturday, November 28, 2020

Bugaboo Floral Corner

 


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its a photo challenge!


I chose to use the colours to inspire my card with Bugaboo's Floral Corner. I popped up some of the flowers and added pearls for dimension.


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping, you could win fantastic stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + a sentiment
Simon Says: anything goes
Di's Digi Challenge: emboss wet or dry
Creative Fingers: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Floral Corner
Paper: basic black, old olive, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers, pearls, sakura glitter gel pen, ribbons



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. I love the colours. Thanks for joining Aud sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete