Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Day 4 Kidz Reindeer

 



Welcome to Day 4 of Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Challenges! You can win fantastic grand prizes by entering all the challenges or daily prizes but best of all Have Fun!
This years theme is Reindeer Games and today's challenge is:


I chose to do the row sparkle, bugaboo image and brads/pearls with Bugaboo's Kidz Reindeer. I coloured him with copic markers and added stickles on the embossed folder in the background.

Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping! You have until Jan 2 to enter our challenges, Enjoy!
I'm entering this into:
Christmas with the Cuties: Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Incy Wincy Designs: Christmas or Red/Green
Di's Digi Challenge: Winter Holidays
Sweet Stampin: Let it Snow

Stamp: Bugaboo Kidz Reindeer
Paper: cherry cobbler, whisper white, spectrum noir white, dp paper
Other: copic markers, pearls, stickles, snowflake trim embossing folder



5 comments:

  1. So adorable. Just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa I played with pigment sprinkles to create the blue and pink background, it was sooo much fun!

      Delete
    2. See this is why I need to come play with you....I don't even know what those are and I thought I had ever supply possible or basically enough stuff to open my own craft store as my Dad tells me, lol.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Dawn, love the colours you have chosen for the cue image, it's a lovely design- that sparkly panel behind the image is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week, great to have you play along.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you used for the background and image,a gorgeous card,thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete