Friday, September 10, 2021

Dr Digi - A Bone to Pick

 


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Colour Crazy Craft Challenges and our sponsor this fortnight is Dr Digi! The theme is anything goes as long as you colour it, please no pre-coloured images.

I chose to work with Dr Digi's A Bone to Pick for my card. I used copics and learned how to colour fur through my classes at Kit and Clowder, LOVE how he turned out! I cut out and popped up his ears, muzzle and nose, then embossed both backgrounds. I haven't decided who to give it to but when I do I'll add a sentiment!

Drop on by Colour Crazy Craft Challenges and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping, you have two weeks to enter!

I'm entering this into:
Crafty Creations: anything goes
Creative Moments: anything goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: anything goes with a critter
Crafters Cafe: anything goes

Stamp: Dr Digi A Bone to Pick
Paper: early espresso, creamy caramel, dp paper, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers, ribbon, paws and crackle embossing folders


2 comments:

  1. What a super card, I like how you keep it simple letting the image and limited palette do the work. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dog and card! Superb coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at 2CCC, and good luck! 😊

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete