Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Spring Moments - Kit and Clowder Free Class

 I finally coloured up one of my classes from Kit and Clowder, Spring Moments. I love learning how to do the hat and dress when there's no detail in the image. I added the details to the hat, hair and dress, so cool!

I'm entering this into:
Digi Choosday: anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes

Stamp: Spring Moments Kit and Clowder free class
Paper: basic black, cajun craze, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers


5 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love it! Great job coloring and shading! I hope to see your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card .Thanks for joining us over on the Digi Choosday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring of that gorgeous image!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is stunning! YOur colouring is amazing.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door . Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely stunning. your colouring is wonderful! hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete