Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Lee Holland Art Gnome with Balloon

I haven't posted in a while and this is my first post in just over 12 years where I'm not on a Design Team, seems very strange! I've made my very first Christmas card of the year with Lee Holland Art's Gnome with Balloon which I coloured with copic markers and used sakura glitter gel pen on the fur of Santa. 


I'm entering this into:

Digi Choosday: anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes
Polkadoodles: anything goes

Stamp: Lee Holland Art Gnome with Balloon
Paper: basic black, cherry cobbler, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers, sakura glitter gel pen

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh how cute is he !!What a great project! Thanks for joining in with Wk3 Polkadoodles Challenge. Sonja (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Dawn. A great start to your Christmas cards for the year. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card . Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute! Thanks for joining us at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete