Friday, June 23, 2023

With Sympathy

 Unfortunately I seem to need more sympathy cards the older I get. I really like this one since I find its harder to do masculine ones. I used birds from firecracker Designs, grass from Gina K, water from scenescapes and the tree from Tim Holtz. The background I embossed with a crackle embossing folder.  

I'm entering this into:
Fab 'n Funky: use a sentiment
Digi Choosday: anything goes
Inspiration Station: photo challenge (The photo as well as the colours are serene and inspired peace and sympathy)
Inkspirational: emboss your background. 

Stamps: Firecracker Designs, Scenescapes, Gina K, Stampin up sentiment
Paper: whisper white, basic black, dusty durango
Other: stampin up inks, tim holtz diecut tree, crackle embossing folder


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sympathy card. I love that you have the sunset for it. Such a good way of celebrating someone's life. Thank you for sharing and Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Choosday ! Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a gorgeous and serene scene. Such a comforting card for such a difficult time. Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you will share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sympathy cards are the hardest for me to create. This is BEAUTIFUL (but in a handsome way). Thank you for joining us at INkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card for a difficult situation. I love the sunset scene. Thank you for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dawn,
    Carol here, dropping by to let you know that your lovely card is a Top Pick over at Inkspirational. We're so thrilled you shared your creativity with us.
    On another note: I see that you're from Edmonton, which is my 'home' city and where my family still resides. My husband, miniature schnauzer and I live in Cochrane. I buy a lot of my products from Edmonton retailers (R&R Scrapbooking and Scrap Addicts are my top two). Yayyyy for Alberta crafters!

    ReplyDelete