Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rubbernecker Snowpeople


Hi everyone this is my very first post to my new blog and I thought the perfect post would be a Rubbernecker Challenge! I love Rubbernecker stamps and have been doing their challenges since they began. The challenge this week is Rubbernecker 17 - tag you're it. You can do any card as long as it has a tag on it! I'm starting the cards for my summer workshops which will be all Christmas cards (Christmas in July and August) so I thought I'd play with Snow people from Rubbernecker. I used the new in-colours from Stampin Up! Crushed curry, Dusty Durango and Soft suede, along with bashful blue, brilliant blue and night of navy. The highlights for the snowman (they're very faint) are watered down Bermuda Bay. I stamped the wonder and joy from the Rubbernecker saying "Wishing you a holiday filled with wonder and joy". The ribbon and brads are from Michaels. Go to the Rubbernecker website here and try the challenge and have fun. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I hope there are going to be more cards with penguins!

    ReplyDelete